Mariana's Tips for a Superb Hot Chocolate
I love making Hot Chocolate in the winter-time. This year I bought a GODIVA milk chocolate-hot cocoa mix (but you can buy any mix; they're available in all sort of brands). Here are a couple of tips on how to make an ordinary hot chocolate mix into an extraordinary drink! (Feel free to combine tips but don't do all of them at the same time! Lol.)
1. Add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract for every cup of milk.
2. Add a pinch of salt to bring out the flavor of the chocolate.
3. Use marshmallows, whipped cream or cool whip as a topping.
4. Drop a piece of cheddar cheese in your hot cocoa cup.
5. Drop a cinnamon stick in your hot cocoa before serving.