Wednesday, December 7, 2011
MUST HAV'S: Christmas Party
* 5 things you MUST HAVE in your Christmas Party:
1. This easy DIY 'Pucker Up' ornament is the new 'mistletoe'. Just grab any leftover ornament, cover it in a festive-looking fabric, wrap with a rubber band, and use a ribbon to suspend and decorate.
2. A centerpiece makes your table look appropriate for the occasion, instead of looking bland and boring.
3. Use any empty glass container and fill it up with holiday-friendly candy! You can never go wrong with sweets!
4. A poinsettia plant is a great addition to your home in the Holidays. They're cheap and you can find them in any supermarket or convenience store of your choice.
5. Baked goods always bring joy! My favorite are Guava Thumbprint Cookies.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Must Hav's-Must Do's
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)