Summer’s here and have I prepared a treat for YOU! I thought it would be a good idea to ask some of my most beautiful friends their 10 top secrets for getting summer ready! Here are MY “Summer Must Hav’s and Must Do’s” so that YOU too can enjoy your summer to the fullest by feeling and looking great.
(Coming Soon! Alejandra Ramos: International Fashion Model for Rimmel London; Miriam Josi: International Jewlery designer MIMI VERT and Fashion Model; Mariselle Morales: Miss America PR and Singer. All their secrets will be revealed!)
1. I call it “The Bustelo Scrub”: Coffee grounds + Vitamin E Oil: Caffeine improves circulation, which helps reduce cellulite and fat deposits. Vitamin E improves elasticity.
2. Bye, bye flab! Hello abs!: L’bel Performance Abdo Contractesse: Intensive lipo reducing cream for abdomen and waist.
3. Hide those dimples: Nivea Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Cellulite Gel-Cream: Visibly reduces the appearance of cellulite.
4. Fake-me-toned: Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer: Gradually infuses your skin with natural-looking color. Sunless tanners are an old trick used by models and celebs to make you look “slimmer”.
5. Beachy Waves: Philip B. Maui Wowie Beach Mist: Instant fullness and an alluringly tousled beach texture so that your hair looks beach ready.
6. Exercise Freak: Insanity DVD Workout: 60 day body transformation: packed with plyometric drills on top of nonstop intervals of strength, power, resistance, and ab and core training moves. No equipment or weights needed.
7. Lazy Cat: Tony Horton’s 10 Minute Trainer DVD: fat-burning cardio, total-body toning and sculpting, and abs workouts all at the same time, in just 10 minutes.
8. Orange me Beautiful: Snacking on carrots before going to the beach: Carrots help increase melanin production which elevates the skin’s tanning plateau.
9. You make me blush!: Nars Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo: Subtle peachy-pink shimmer and sheer light brown shimmer give you the perfect “summer kissed” look.
10. Make a Statement: No more boring, solid colored bikinis! This summer is all about bold colors and patterns. Style it up with chunky jewelry and sheer, flowy cover-ups.